Home Choices is a provider of home care services with over 40 years of experience and dedication to supporting Independent Living in the community.
Our Proud History in the Philadelphia Metro Area
At Liberty Resources Home Choices, we believe in an independent living philosophy. Our mission and vision have always been to assist and provide care for individuals who can no longer help themselves. We achieve this by providing seniors and people with disabilities throughout the Philadelphia Metro Area in Pennsylvania with compassionate and specialized home care services and programs.
For over 40 years, Liberty Resources Home Choices has been dedicated to supporting independent living in the Philadelphia Metro community. Our organization was established by Liberty Resources, a non-profit organization dedicated to ensuring all people with disabilities have the opportunity to receive the care they need. We strongly believe independent living is a right for all people, including those with disabilities.
Once Liberty Resources decided an improvement could be made to the kind of care aging adults and those with disabilities received, they worked diligently to create a home care provider that embodied the independent living mindset. From that moment on, Liberty Resources Home Choices was born.
Our Mission and Vision
Liberty Resources Home Choices is a solely owned LLC of Liberty Resources, Inc. a not-for-profit, Consumer-controlled organization that advocates and promotes independent living for all persons with disabilities.
As a Center for Independent Living (CIL), Liberty Resources advocates with people with disabilities, individually and collectively to ensure our civil rights and equal access to all aspects of life in the community.
About Our Home Care Services
Staying true to our core values, Liberty Resources Home Choices believes all individuals, regardless of their current medical condition, have the right to live in the community and exercise control over their own lives with dignity and independence.
We accomplish our mission by offering a wide range of reliable home care services. Each service is intended to help improve the quality of life for every person and encourage them to regain their independence from the comfort of their home. Our care services include:
- Personal Care: Individuals who struggle to take care of themselves receive the assistance they need with compassionate personal care from our qualified caregivers.
- Hourly Care: Individuals can receive the quality assistance they require on their time with our hourly care services. They can be scheduled hourly or on an as-needed basis.
- Lifestyle Support: Intended to aid in several tasks, our lifestyle support services help people with housekeeping, meal prep, transportation, and similar activities. Our services are designed to fully support disabled individuals or complement their routine by assisting when necessary.
- Respite Care: Family members who choose to actively care for a loved one deserve relief when they need it. These breaks can be crucial for family members to attend to other matters, such as their own health. Our respite services will provide family members with the time they need while assuring them that their loved one is properly cared for.
- Food Pantry & Thrift Shop: Liberty Resources Home Choices provides patients with greater access to goods, clothing, and nutritious food supplies with our on-site food pantry and thrift shop.
- Homemaking: The home can be cluttered with dangerous items. With a priority on safety, our caregivers can ensure a person’s home is free of potentially harmful avenues. This encourages seniors and persons with disabilities to move freely within their homes without the worry of slipping or falling.
- Social Groups: Socialization is highly beneficial in fostering the independence of people with disabilities. Liberty Resources Home Choices orchestrates social groups to allow individuals to form healthy relationships and develop lasting friendships.
- Exercise: We believe routine exercise is vital to improving the overall health of people with disabilities and seniors. We work with people to create an ideal workout routine that best suits their needs and caters to their limitations.
- Skills Training Classes: Exercising the mind is just as important as exercising the body. To keep the mind sharp, we offer excellent skills training classes that allow seniors and persons with disabilities to learn a new skill or enhance their existing skill set.
Learn More About Liberty Resources Home Choices
Since our beginning, our goal has always been to help people with disabilities and seniors located throughout the Philadelphia Metro Area and Harrisburg and Lancaster, Pennsylvania, regain their independence. To achieve this objective, our team is comprised of professional caregivers who are dedicated to providing quality home care services.
To learn more about our history or ways we help people with disabilities, seniors, and their loved ones, contact us today at Liberty Resources Home Choices.